Protecting your data is very important to Holistic Coffee. We know that by choosing Holistic Coffee, you have already placed a great deal of trust in us. We also understand that it is our fiduciary duty to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data and payment instruction. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provided by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering with us or at any subsequent point. As part of the user registration process, we may ask for your name, contact details, your coffee preferences and delivery address. By filling-in and providing these details, you consent for us to use them to the extent necessary to fulfill our service to you;
- once you’ve registered, we keep a record of all billings and shipments made to you including the types or grinds of coffee you’ve received. This helps us troubleshoot any problem;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to voluntarily complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information);
- and details of your visits to our website.
We will use your provided personal information for the purpose(s) – including, respond to your enquiries; handle orders; deliver items and process payments; communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers; update our records and maintain any on-line account you may have with us; and, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website. We never sell, trade or rent personal details of our customers to third parties.
Occasionally we and/or appointed agent will carry out some research on our database of customers who have registered with us. We will use this strictly for internal purposes only. The main objective is to help us serving you better.
From time to time, we will provide you with periodic communications, including email, telephone, SMS, or leaflet as part of your delivery, about features, products, services, events, promotions and special offers. Such communications from us might include information or joint offers from third parties. If you wish to withdraw your consent from receiving these communications, you shall inform us by emailing to email@example.com
Holistic Coffee is committed to ensuring a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience for its customers. Holistic Coffee uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an industry-standard encryption key length of 128-bits. Holistic Coffee does not store your credit card in any way on any of its computers. If you experience any difficulties with your online order, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.